Undergraduate Applications & Forms

CLAS Online Program Change

COMM Transfer Credit Reevaluation

COMM 4991 Internship Application

COMM 4992 Request

COMM 4992 Contract

COMM 4992 Recording Form

       COMM 4999: Independent Study Authorization

COMM Major Plan of Study

COMM Minor Plan of Study *If Minor already declared, can be submitted online in Student Admin, when you submit your final plan of study*

Related Approval Request Form