Submit your design idea/s by Friday, March 31st. Design ideas should reflect communication in some way and can be in text, illustration, or graphic form, submitted in any standard file format (PDF, Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign). No more than two design submissions per person. No late submissions will be considered.
All submissions must comply with the following contest details:
- To be eligible, contestants must be registered UConn undergraduate or graduate students.
- Designs must be original work and cannot contain copyrighted material.
- Designs must have been created and edited by the contestant.
- Designs may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published.
- Designs for t-shirts must be a single color and be easily reproducible and scalable – sticker submissions can be multiple colors.
- Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the design, to UConn.
- The department may alter, modify or revise the design as it sees necessary.
- The department reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
For all submissions and questions, please email Kathryn.DAntonio@UConn.edu