PhD Student and Graduate Assistant
Department of Communication
M.A. in Communication, University of Connecticut, 2020
B.A. in Communication, Tuskegee University, 2018
Louvins Pierre is a doctoral student studying Marketing Communication in the Department of Communication at the University of Connecticut (UConn). He is also pursuing an Advanced Business Certificate in Digital Marketing Strategy within the Marketing Department at UConn.
His research utilizes a mixture of quantitative methods/analysis (analysis of variance, regression, causal modeling), qualitative methods (focus groups, in-depth interviews, content analysis), and psychophysiological technology (eye-tracking) to examine digital marketing and advertising issues. Some past and current projects investigate best practices to implement sponsored ads, the use of “influencers” or opinion leaders in social media marketing, and incorporating eye tracking technology to design and evaluate web based advertisements.
University of Connecticut
- COMM 1000: Introduction to Communication
- COMM 2310W: Media Literacy & Criticism
- COMM 3330W: Children and Mass Media
- COMM 3520: Communication Processes in Advertising
- Quantitative & qualitative marketing research
- Cross-cultural advertising
- Interactive Advertising Formats
|Mailing Address||337 Mansfield Rd. Unit 1259, Storrs, CT 06269-1259|