Undergraduate Applications & Forms

COMM Department Exclusive Forms:

COMM Transfer Credit Reevaluation Request  (To request ONLY for courses that have transferred in as "COMM" credit)

COMM 4979 Enrollment Request Form

COMM 4981 Internship in Communication - Application to Enroll

COMM 4982 Research Practicum - Enrollment Request

COMM 4982 Student- Lab Contract

COMM 4982 Hours Recording Form

COMM 4982 Mid Semester Evaluation

COMM 4999: Independent Study Authorization

External Forms and Links:

Registrar's Forms page

To Change Your Major (to a CLAS Major only)

To Declare a Second Major (in CLAS) or An Additional Degree (for majors outside of CLAS), please go to the CLAS Academic Services Center website.